The STIHL HT 105 is a powerful telescopic pole pruner with a lightweight magnesium gearbox, ideal for professional tree care and maintenance. Efficiently prune trees or remove dead wood, branches and storm damage. Low emissions and a manual fuel pump work in conjunction with the automatic decompression to make sure the engine starts quickly and easily. Powerful, high torque 4-MIX engine. The light and robust magnesium gearbox in the cutting head makes working over a long period energy efficient. A branch hook is attached to the magnesium housing and lateral chip ejection on the gearbox prevents clogging. Sprocket cover with dipstick can be used for positioning the pole pruner during work. A 1:1 oil tank to petrol tank ratio means chain oil does not need to be added in-between tanks of fuel. Handling the HT 105 is both safe and comfortable as well. The engine is controlled via the multi-functional handle. STIHL anti-vibration system also helps to relieve muscles and joints. With a rigid, adjustable telescopic shaft that can be quickly adjusted for different working heights or transportation, the pole pruner has a total length of 270 cm – 390 cm and can cut branches up to a height of 5 m. For maximum cutting performance
- Professional chain tensioning The lateral chain tensioning prevents the hand from coming into contact with the saw chain. This is used for safe and easy tensioning of the chain. The integrated dipstick on the sprocket cover makes it easier to control the direction when positioning and sawing
- Professional telescopic shaft The square telescopic drive tube is rigid and robust. The length of the shaft can be easily adjusted without the need for tools, allowing you to work at different heights and transport easier.
- STIHL 4-MIX engine You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Ergonomic quick adjustment With the ergonomic quick adjustment, the length of the HTA can easily be varied from 285 to 405 cm. The adjustment is done by simply loosening and tightening the quick adjustment by a 1/4 turn.
- Magnesium Gearbox The magnesium gearbox means the head of the pole pruner is both robust and lightweight, making it perfect for professionals. It also reduced strain when working over long periods of time.