When it comes to professionally clearing leaves or debris, grass and hedge cuttings from large areas, the STIHL BR 700 backpack blower is the perfect tool for outdoor professionals, landscape gardeners and local authorities.The STIHL BR 700 impresses with its extremely high blowing force, low weight and a range of innovative features, such as the blower tube length and handle position setting that can be adjusted without tools and a comfortable carrying system with hip belt. The exceptionally efficient STIHL 4-MIX engine provides all the power you could need.
- STIHL 4-MIX® engine You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX® engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX® engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly and more easily.
- Anti-vibration system Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine’s engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function control handle Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator’s hand never leaves the handle.
- Ergonomic harness with hip belt The ergonomic harness with hip belt offers carrying comfort, with height and strap adjustment. The hip belt also aids comfort when working for prolonged periods of time.
- Toolless handle position adjustment The handle position can be quickly adjusted without tools to suit the operator.
- Adjustable blowing tube The blowing tube can be easily adjusted, without tools, to suit individual body sizes or individual cleaning task. This allows for optimum blowing force and control at all times.