Powerful hand held leaf blower that quickly clears leaves and grass cuttings, Simple starting, round nozzle,2-MIX low emission engine HD2 air filter
- Reduced-emission engine technology
2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)
A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
- Multi-function control handle
Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator’s hand never leaves the handle.
- STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the user’s joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- HD2 Filter The HD2 filter, made from polyethylene filter material, has pores that are up to 70% finer than those of fleexe and polyamide filters and therefore eliminates even the finest dust. In addition, it repels oil and water and is therefore very easy to clean. The PET filter cartridge can be removed and inserted without tools.